You’re torn apart — anyone would be. Watching a family wind up in an emotionally draining legal battle is heartbreaking. With the exception of adoption proceedings, most family legal proceedings can take a huge toll on everyone involved, and the longer they drag out, the more pain and suffering they can cause. The term ‘Family Law’ covers a wide range of legal matters.
We take a proactive and highly effective approach to conflict resolution that allows many of our clients to resolve legal disputes quickly and avoid lengthy litigation. This is especially important in cases where children are involved. We try to resolve the issues as quickly as possible so everyone can move on with their lives. At the same time, we aggressively protect your rights.
Experienced in the Following Areas
- Child Custody & Visitation
- Child Support
- Spousal Support (Alimony)
- Modifications of Custody, Visitations, & Support
- Gaurdianship & Conservatorship Proceedings
- Department of Human Services Cases (Child Protective Proceedings)
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Legal Separation
- Emergency Custody Proceedings
- Restraining Orders