GIVE EXPERIENCE A TRY
Experience matters when negotiating to get the greatest compensation for your personal injury case. Youd Law has over 27 years of experience as a personal injury lawyer in Portland, Oregon. Youd Law’s practitioner, Lance D. Youd, has positioned himself as a top-rated personal injury attorney throughout Oregon. Our excellent(add review link) reviews reinforce any hesitation to contact the Youd Law team. Our clients love their results and working as a team with Lance Youd and his legal staff. His extensive knowledge in the field provides clients with innovative solutions that promise excellent outcomes.
Along with earning a Juris Doctorate Degree at the University of Utah, a top 25% of ranked Law Schools. Lance D. Youd understands what it takes for clients to receive maximum and fair compensation. Years of experience practicing in Portland, Oregon, and a successful reputation make all the difference for our clients to have an excellent financial outcome whether by settlement or trial. More importantly, Lance Youd will work with you one-on-one to ensure the entire process is as smooth, seamless, and as stress-free as possible.
All consultations are FREE with the Youd Law legal team. Lance Youd offers clear explanations of what you can expect throughout your case and answers all of your questions. All personal injury cases taken on by Lance Youd are taken on a no-recovery no-fee basis, so you won’t need to worry about paying until Lance Youd and his team recover and win for your loss. This will either occur through a negotiated settlement with the insurance company or a winning jury verdict.
Since personal injuries from accidents, including motorcycle, bicycle, pedestrian, and car accidents can have far-reaching effects on every aspect of your life, the Youd Law Firm will help guide you through the complicated process of financial recovery. The uncertainties can be overwhelming. With Lance Youd as your advocate, you can rest easy knowing that with his experience and winning record in the Portland personal injury law arena, you’ll have the help and direction you need. Attorney Lance Youd has a success rate of nearly 100% handling all types of personal injury claims. Whether you were in a vehicle accident, experienced a bodily injury in some other way, or lost a loved one to wrongful death—the Youd team can help.
Contact the law firm of Lance Youd for a FREE consultation and advice. Let us ease your mind by offering insights into what you can expect as you recover. Find out how the Portland personal injury attorney at Youd Law can help with your injury claim by contacting us today.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT PERSONAL INJURY LAW
HOW MUCH IS MY PERSONAL INJURY CASE WORTH?
In a personal injury case, an injured person is entitled to receive compensation for damages caused by the person(s) found legally responsible for the accident. The monetary value of your personal injury case will depend on the specific facts of your accident and injuries.
Some damages are more easily quantified, such as medical bill, wage loss, and property damage. Other damages, such as pain and suffering, are more difficult to quantify. Here are a few of the factors personal injury lawyers may consider when calculating damages:
- Cost of Medical Treatment
- Length of Medical Treatment
- Loss of Income
- Property Loss
- Pain and Suffering
- Emotional Distress
- Loss of Enjoyment of Life
- Invasive Medical Treatment (Surgery, Injections, Etc.)
- Temporary and Permanent Disability
- Loss of Consortium (relationship with significant other)
WHAT QUESTIONS SHOULD I ASK A PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER?
Choosing the correct personal injury lawyer is as crucial as choosing the correct physician to perform surgery on you. Youd Law has put together a shortlist of questions you should ask when hiring a personal injury lawyer:
- What is your experience practicing personal injury law in Portland, Oregon?
- Have you tried cases similar to my case before, and what was the outcome?
- How many personal injury cases have you taken to trial, and what were the results?
- Who will handle my case?
- How much is my case worth?
- How long will my case take before reaching a resolution?
- How much effort do you put into trying to settle out of court?
- If I get a lower settlement offer than expected, are you willing to take my case to trial?
- Do you have a team who will be working on my case? Who are they, and what are their credentials?
- How much time can you devote to my case?
- How can I reach you?
- What do I need to provide to you to help my case?
- Do you have references or testimonials from your clients?
- What are your attorney fees?
- Will I be responsible for filing fees, office expenses, etc.?
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO HIRE A PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY?
The injury attorney at Youd Law works on contingency, meaning that our attorney does not get paid unless you win. Youd Law bases its fees on a percentage of your recovery. To fully understand what costs to expect when filing a claim, you should contact the personal injury attorney at Youd Law.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT IN THE PERSONAL INJURY CLAIM PROCESS?
When working with Youd Law, you can expect a team of allies. Our personal injury lawyer will guide you through the case, providing personalized one-on-one attention and maximum effort. Our personal injury team of paralegals and legal assistants team with Lance Youd in building your case by contacting witnesses, gathering evidence, making sure you receive the medical treatment necessary, and making sure medical bills are paid and lost wages are recovered.
Our personal injury attorney will offer innovative legal solutions that promise the best results. These efforts will almost always include efforts to resolve the case by settling out of court. Sometimes this means participating in a formal dispute resolution process, such as mediation or arbitration. Whether the case settles out-of-court or goes to trial, the Youd Law legal team will fight to ensure you receive the maximum recovery.
DO YOU HAVE THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL INJURY CASE?
- How will I cover my medical expenses from my vehicle accident or personal injury?
- How can I pay my bills when an injury has forced me out of work?
- Who will take care of me while I recover?
- Am I entitled to any compensation for my injuries?