Nothing can put a damper on the beginning of a vacation like arriving groggy and cranky. To help avoid jet lag during your holiday travels, consider these simple tips:
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine on the flight.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Walk around during long flights.
- Set your watch to the local time in your destination once you board the plane.
- Continue to hydrate when you reach your destination.
- If you must nap, take short naps (20-30 minutes).
- For more tips on avoiding jet lag, visit the site below.
-The Law Offices of Lance D. Youd, trusted family law attorneys